I can't believe I'm saying this but I would really love to come back here and study. I know that doesn't serve the purpose of the programme but I'd love to go home, come back and stay for college. I don't know how that's gonna work out so I'm just gonna leave it at that.
You know what this is about? Getting attached. I get attached to everything. And then I'll be the one knocking on your door at 2 am in the morning saying that I made a mistake and I have to go. Saying I shouldn't have jump on this too early. Sticks fast. Doesn't stay very long.
An eleven year old girl from the bus who is still a complete stranger to me asked me a question today.
"Hey, do you like the guy that walked with you before you get on the bus?"
I was in awe and told her that it was a very stupid thing to ask. I lied to her. No, it's even worst, I didn't even answer the question.
Me and another friend brought pie to trig/calc class today for extra credit. I know we were a few days early for the pi day celebration but it was the only day we could do it. Eve and Soph made me banana cream pie while I nervously waited a call from mum for my results and Bella made twix chocolate pie. It was good and it made math class even better.
Mr Biggs made me sit on a super difficult government test with questions about the freaking government. Anyway what annoys me is that he did it for the reason to annoy. I'm sensing a pretty straight forward cycle here. And I gave him pie leftovers to annoy him back.
And people are finally being nice to me. Someone called me cool. And someone called me normal, how glad I felt when I heard that. Haha. Someone taught me how to walk in the hallway the right way which is to push and be rude, this helps a lot in time-saving and not being tardy. Someone plans a farewell party (I know, already?). Someone asked me to prom but I said no because he was rude and it was via facebook. So someone comes to the rescue and helped me block him. Someone flipped me over for a dance. Someone laughed at my jokes. Someone offers me a hug. Someone makes me happy.
The best part is I know their names and they're friends.
Infatuation casinos? scrutinization this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] president and boggle at online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
ReplyDeleteyou can also obtuse our present-day [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and turn back in loving spectacularly rotten !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] vista is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, ramification in unrestrained online casino bonus.
ahh great news. :) anyway, you did great. congratulations :))
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete<3 good to know!
ReplyDelete