Saturday, February 6, 2010

When I'm with you, it seems so easy.

"It makes no sense.
I'm desperate to connect.
And you call it like this.
Your heart's a mess."

I just looked over Ben's newly uploaded photos. It hits me so hard. When I see Ben this Sunday, I'm gonna hug him so tight, as he's the closest I have to home.

Somehow all the songs shuffled up for tonight are sad songs. Stupid genius playlist.

"Cause you keep me from falling apart"

Thank you for telling me that everything's gonna be okay, even when you know there's nothing much I could do. Thank you.

"You sing a song to my lonely soul"

I just ... can't stop crying.

I like knowing that my mum is in the next room. But she's not. I like knowing that when I go to school I'll always have my friends there for me. But they're not,

I can't stop

2 comments:

  1. It just takes a little time to get used to things. Don't look back and it'll get better. I promise.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are there, i promise you. atleast, i am. maybe not in the next room, or next to you at school. but i am there, nevertheless. i'll atleast try to be, when it's hard to reach me.

    okay?

    always remember, you're sara.

    you're sara dammit. you can do anything.

    cause you are sara.

    ReplyDelete