Monday, February 22, 2010

A song to sing

Today felt like the longest day. I'm all tired and dizzy. I woke up early in the morning. Eve made me a cup of French press coffee, or whatever you call it here. That made the whole day so much better. The sun was up, the sky was bright, but it was -6 degrees cold outside. Vitamin D baby, vitamin D. I need that sunlight box people have been talking about. Imagine having the sun in a box during winter. Just pure bliss.

Went to Missoula around 11 and stopped by Old Navy for a while to get Sophie some new jeans. All the coats were on sale, have to come there again someday, when we're not rushing.

Finally, I step my foot on the Good Food Store. The best store I have ever been to. The moment you stepped into the store, the aroma of fresh coffee beans, fruits, bread, ohhhh yeahhhh. 80% of the things in the store are organic. There's even a bakery/restaurant/cafe in the store. :D :D They even have tempe!

Long story short, I found a prom dress weeeeee my hands are tired. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment