Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Como estas? Bien.

I can't make myself a cup of coffee because 1. They only have fresh coffee beans 2. Meaning I have to use the grinder 3. It's 12.30am 4. Normal people - asleep. Ergo, I'm drinking a cup of warm milk as a sub. Why am I staying up? Well, I have homework and I spent my homework time going all the way to Arlee for a game that I've never even have interest in (I'm kinda addicted to it now). To make it even worst I sat beside this guy that looks like an older version of number five and I have a feeling I stole his friend's seat. Without saying a word (that refers to both of us), he left the seat after half time and sat all the way across the gym. So now, I've wasted some more of my homework time to talk about a guy that I didn't even greet. Good job Sara, you have completely made a fool of yourself. On your own blog.

Brightside(there's always one somehow), he wouldn't have heard me cheering and drooling over Jumper.

My tryouts for Grease was pretty bad. If I was the director, I wouldn't pick myself. I could've done better. Let's just see how it's gonna turn out tomorrow. Back ups would be good enough :)

Still thinking on what I should do with the talent show and country presentation. Ben and I might cook something or do a little dance together. Did I tell how great it was for him to come over? We went to the community center and clean the place up. Played basketball. Danced joget. And I got the hug that I needed.

Ahhh, emotional bitch.

2 comments:

  1. Coffee grinder + espresso machine + fresh coffee beans = Life Complete
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes the all American dream :D

    ReplyDelete