I did most of the things I need to do today. Like the laundry, and the poster on organic food. I also did my overdue English homework. I organised my folder. Staplered what needed to be staplered. Punched holes to what needed to be punched. Organised paperworks according to classes.
I even added important contacts into my iPod. (OMG Mark from Blink 182 is on tv! Drools...) Took out some cash from my wallet because I've been overspending. I still need to start on the letter. My mum's probably pissed. Haha. But I did get RC a birthday card and chocolates.
For the talent show, I might need to sing something in Malaysian, perhaps 'Dan Sebenarnya'? I don't know. I'm not sure if Ben can play the guitar. I hope so. It's in March. Only a month from now.
I walked to Rod's and the Folkshop today for some fresh air. Gotten myself a nice cup of hot chocolate, a vintage necklace, and a black leather messenger bag. I'm still looking for someone to go to the concert with me. Tomorrow's little mission: GET A FRIEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment