Sunday, January 3, 2010

Potrait of a lady

Let’s look at the bright side, even when there are no bright side :)

People always leave, but life goes on for the better.

Things have been quite hectic lately. 2010 came quite softly. It didn’t hit me as much as the coming of the previous years. I’m still the same person, no resolutions whatsoever. After a few years of living on to-do lists and resolutions, one knows better.

There are so many possibilities, definitely an interesting year. Goodbye family and friends. To the hands I held, the shoulders I’ve wet. These dreams are for you. (And for a pair of Manolo Blahnik’s and Chanel’s flap bags :p)

We try so hard. For now, we wait.

I still want the same things. Like getting a degree in medicine or going to Iceland... It’s just another year. Sounds like alotta fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment