It's been quite awhile since I blogged appropriately. But then again, I don't blog appropriately even when I try. So how do people blog? Am I suppose to talk about my life and it's progress? Hm, I suppose.
So life's pretty awesome right now. SPM is ending. I'm not sure if it's suppose to be something like a celebration because besides being the last exam I'm going to sit for in school, it's also my last day wearing a school uniform. Imagine that. Never ever again? It's an emotional chaos. I don't know how I'm suppose to feel. 87% of my head says that this isn't really happening. I'll stick with that.
And what happens after that? When I question myself like that, one side tells me: Oh Sara you're going to have such a great time. Amazing experience over there. Don't worry everything is in place. But really? I'm asking myself. What happens after that? I don't know. The lines are connected and you can see it but it's a blur. It's sort of confusing and hysterical at the same time. Everything that's happening right now and after looks planned. But none of it is. I've never expected that I'll be doing this next year when I was planning my future. I sidetracked. And I think it's gonna change my life completely. Both ways. Good and bad. I'm prepared. I'm sure I'll grow and accept things. But I should never let go of the things that I've always wanted. I'll get back on that track. A better person I hope. Stronger and more disciplined. If I really want this I can't just give it a try. I need to kick ass.
On a less serious note, I might get myself highlights and become a vegan for 6 months. Imagine how much carbon dioxide that I can saved for flights.
I'm happy and everyone should be. I have no reason to be happy. But I'm happy. Alhamdulillah.
Always remember: Swim in the river. And when you get tired. You're swimming the wrong way.
You'll kick ass. You know that. Cause why?
ReplyDeleteWhy, like I always told you.
Cause you're Sara. :]
so then, what do you do when you realise youre swimming in the wrong direction?
(i'm rereading my old blog posts, so here you go, a rly rly late reply)
ReplyDeletethen you'd have two choices, turn around and follow the current, or go against it, and deal with the consequences :)
seriously whoever made up the river analogy is a genius.