Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm losing sense of time, everything tastes the same.

My dad told me he got an email from AFS and he wants me to check mine. So now I'm online and I can't get off. Another day to blog huh?

Went to the library yesterday. And the first thing that came up into my head was holy shit. I swear if you want to have a zombie break out. You better have it there. A reason to blow up the place. After spm of course. Home isn't the best place to study these days.

DAY 2. A success but with curse words and impatience. Better day tomorrow. Please please let me get what I want this time.

I have been dreaming. And and and and you shouldn't know. Always Attract is on loop. Am I keeping you awake, If I am then just say?

I don't get it. I gave you what you want and then you'd think I did it out of pity. You were persuasive. You wanted it so bad. I gave you my best. And I knew I was hurting. Don't want what you're not sure of. Don't think it'll make everything better. It won't.

We're like noughts and crosses. And you always have your way.

Tahun depan kamu please jangan datang balik. Kecuali kamu tinggal sini dan jangan pegi lagi. Kthxbai.

I wanna cry so hard. Oh wait no. I wanna read sejarah. Goodnight.


HA-HA. not funny. I lost it. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment