Friday, July 17, 2009

With lithium you'll never be sad again.

I cannot move properly. Blame sports day. I did 12.5 laps in the morning and 7.5 laps at four. I am officially one kilogramme lighter. I am so the very proud that I finished both races. 5000m and 3000m okay. No joke. And I'm no athlete. And despite everybody saying that this year's sports day was boring, I think it was the best. Always save the best for last. (Photo: Post-fivethousandmetres)

Probably going to hot school tomorrow for a seminar on psychology and chemistry. Not sure if I can go cause there's a gathering I have to attend tomorrow afternoon. Harry Potter might be canceled too. My date is going to be pissed. Haha. Xda jodoh kita dua tok lii.





3 comments:

  1. harry potter dapat polah kmk tertido. slow filer cita. better niat the final destination. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. lawak lah harry potter. why? because i dont get it. mek xtahan nannga beard dumbledore.

    ReplyDelete