
Green International Festival Kuching.
Borneo Convention Centre Kuching.
8-9 August 2009.
10 am to 7pm.
Free Entrance.
Concert: RM15, RM20
I've been waiting for an event like this for years. And here it is. A charity concert for the environment! It's on the first day of the festival, from 7-11pm. The tickets are from RM15-RM20 and the money will happily go to the Green Ribbon Association. :D You can get the tickets from Techno Graphic stores or Edwin (014-6866272).
I heard Lim Kok Wing is participating with their Breeze models for a fashion show. I hope it's not trashy. I'm expecting a green fashion show where they'll wear clothes made of recycled items. That'd be fun :)
There is also a Green Poster Competition. But there isn't enough info on that. I'll look for the details.
I'm going. Are you?
I heard Lim Kok Wing is participating with their Breeze models for a fashion show. I hope it's not trashy. I'm expecting a green fashion show where they'll wear clothes made of recycled items. That'd be fun :)
There is also a Green Poster Competition. But there isn't enough info on that. I'll look for the details.
I'm going. Are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment