I'm studying Sejarah. Blah Blah. Blah. Tired.
Mum and Dad is watching Daylight. They're making me stay up. Not good.
I spent the whole day going out. To blog appropriately, I shall talk about my day.
.........
It was long a realllllly long day. We pretty much went everywhere. I'm really lazy to talk about details.
We went to the cat museum.
And this and that. And then.
And then.
And then. We went to the STATE LIBRARY. Yes, the evil library with the evil lake and those evil ducks. I always secretly went to the library to bump into people. And it always ended up with me bumping into people I don't want to see. I want to see people like you know Archimedes and Einstein.
I'm not funny, it's really sad.
Oi, I want to go to the library again with you. I know its weird but it actually felt normal. Mok sik? Hahahaha. Mun ta duak nemu Archimedes, mannn it's like Eureka!!

I'm gonna sleep. Good night biatch! WHO ARE WE?? (sorry wild child overload)
post-script: I'm sorry Nat, but I dont think I even have S.E. right now. I suppose it's okay... Oooohhh I just had dejavu.
"Is your friend hot? Because he has really high taste."
What's that phrase people use when they're mad. Oh I know. Go f
The only thing I can do is just appreciate the good people around me :)
I know I still have that.
sigh... forget that dude. :)
ReplyDeleteyou're just not easy :D
ReplyDeletehe is so 2 weeks ago. haha.
ReplyDelete