Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour

Oh I cant wait.



10 Things To Do During Earth Hour

1. Gather family & friends for a night picnic

2. Dine in one of the many Earth Hour participating restaurants by candlelight

3. Organise a family night playing board games

4. Throw an Earth Hour street party with your neighbours

5. Arrange a house party lit by torches

6. Take the dog for a night walk

7. Hand write a letter to loved one by lantern

8. Sit in the dark and share stories

9. Read a book using a book light

10. Share a romantic night in with your loved one



I copy pasted this from an email from wwf. The only reason I'm not committed to writing an appropriate blog post about earth hour is just because I dont have the time. My teachers decide to take over my life with competitions to join.



It's tomorrow. We're gonna have so much fun!

Sign up for Earth Hour! - Sara S

Earth Hour 2009 - Sign up for Earth Hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment