First of all you may wonder who is this rude *******?
I would say if she’s a girl. I’m sure she’s a bitch.
If he’s a guy, then yeah he’s soo gay.
I would say if she’s a girl. I’m sure she’s a bitch.
If he’s a guy, then yeah he’s soo gay.
Dear librarian,
I know I would have some feelings for you since the very first notice you posted on the ugly wooden doors of the library. I’m sorry I asked the wind to blow away the previous notices. I’m sure you took forever looking for the right words and vocabulary.
I went to Timbuktu once, so don’t mind showing off the map and btw, I rock my geography.
XOXO
I know I would have some feelings for you since the very first notice you posted on the ugly wooden doors of the library. I’m sorry I asked the wind to blow away the previous notices. I’m sure you took forever looking for the right words and vocabulary.
I went to Timbuktu once, so don’t mind showing off the map and btw, I rock my geography.
XOXO
but i LIKE your librarian
ReplyDeleteits's a HE btw..:)
ReplyDeleteooo....Sara, honestly, I AGREED wif u...Yeah!! U help us to say tat!!=D
ReplyDelete