Thursday, May 15, 2008

Study of life.

Studying Bio. Skipped Chapter 3. Everyone knows enzymes are way more interesting than osmosis. Taking a break for a while. Relaxing. Relaxing. Lalalala. I did tell you I'm gonna fail my Physics right? Well because I did only 10% of the structured questions. Okay. Maybe 8%. Maybe less? I don't care.

5 minutes before Physics paper...

Sara: s2=u2+2as? Aaargh. Fuck=ma? Linear Momentum???!
Nigel: Just write all the formulas on your table dammit!

I'm bringing chloroform to school tomorrow. Just in case. You know when I feel like I can't take it anymore. I'll probably just faint for a couple of hours and dream about Italy or Spain. Weee~

:) I love Biology. Can't you see I'm not stressed? It's like no other.

My fringe is growing. Yay! Note to self: Stay away from scissors during exam weeks. Please, and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment