
Hahahahaha. I cant believe you guys. *green eyes* Anywayssssss, didnt you take a picture of DHR for me? Please tell me you did. You guys must've been really lonely up there without me. Hahahahaha. *winks*
I started reading Shopaholic and Baby and it has a boring start so I need to kinda push myself to read it to get to the good part which I'm not very good at doing. Remind me of Queen Of Everything, which I never had the chance to finish the book because it takes way too much time for me to understand the whole thing and then I started reading it again, stopped in the middle, dont get what she's saying and then start again, and it goes on and on and on.
Thank god, my emo mode is not fully turned on, yet. Hahahahaha. I know myself too well I know what holidays are for. And oh yeah, just so you know, I finished watching Gossip Girl last Sunday, 12.59am. Hahahaha. I hate the season finale. Everything doesnt go the way I want it to be. But Oh My God. One thing did. Serve you right whore. :D
"Just so you know, I'm the crazy bitch around here"

I love you Blair. Gotta get my eyes checked. Da.
No comments:
Post a Comment