Sunday, May 4, 2008

Balenciaga, awesome bags.

Hello again. I'm still in the I-seriously-cant-study state of mind. :( Help. My cousin's coming soon. She will help me! She must.



I went out again today. :D

One thing I have in common with my mum. We love bags. Like huge big baggy bags. You know what I mean. And we bought one today. :D Hee.



Exam exam. Study Study. And then JUNE! OMFG. Black List Club's Album. It's official babeyh!

Look at that Balenciaga. :D
Ahhhh.


Gotta go 'study'. BYE.

4 comments:

  1. You know, everytime i go to your page, i'm like "wait. is this sara's or karen's?" haha you guys have the same layout. and i heard you won the debate. yeay u! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm? debate? umm? huh?



    this is sara btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i'm confusssseeedd.

    i thought green road won the debate at sematan? and i thought you were in it? err. sorry. i'm so random that i confuse myself sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. no we lost, batu lintang yang menang. :( but it was one good debate. and im not in the debate, its julie and ida.

    ReplyDelete