Why cant I stop blaming him that has nothing to do with my life anymore? I read this somewhere "I wasnt born a bitch, its men like you that made me this way". Go figure what is in my mind right now.
I quote from Hafiy's blog "Action speaks louder than blogs". So please, I write what I write because I can write what I want. I dont think it is possible to be emotionless because I have not been there. Because every single nothing in me turns to rage in a nanosecond.
Being busy is one thing. Having the weight of the world on you is another thing.
This reminds me of that one thing of you that makes me gooey everytime I look at you. There's just something about you that I cant describe. :) Oh you make me smile.
I dont like what Im feeling right now. I just feel anger and nothing else. How come tears are able to show all kinds of emotion? I cry when I'm happy, when I'm sad and when I'm angry.
I'm having this phase in my life that involves a lot of 30 Seconds To Mars, Chiodos, Saosin, marchtwelve and not to forget my own screaming. Damn it now I wish I have synesthesia.
It is so weird that I have all this different things in me that I thought can never blend. I love myself. OH SHUT UP.

hey i have the i wasnt born a bitch, men like you meda me that way keychain. Lol. Funny. I was listening to saosin all the way yesterday. was depressed cos sth got short and my eyes leaked. how dumb.
ReplyDelete