Thursday, March 13, 2008

Around The World Every Day

Marchthirteen is today.

Damn it. I've missed Marchtwelve. They said it's not just a date. It's a date in someone's diary. With a last letter hidden in it. :(

A few days ago, when I was bored I wrote down all the places I've always wanted to visit since I was a little girl. And yes bro, I still am your little girl.

Around the World list.
Paris, France
Why? Eiffel tower. Romance. Sunset. Ahhh :)

Iceland
Beautiful country. The geysers, waterfalls and it is Bjork's hometown. You gotta love the 'Hunter' song.

Bermuda Triangle
I want to know how it feels like to disappear. And I wonder, would they notice that I'm gone.

New York, USA
I love the big city, shopping strips and the lights. :)

Lima, Peru
This place is everywhere in the map. I want to know why.

Chile
One small part in this country that is preserved well has one of the cleanest air in the world.

Amazon River, Brazil
Did you watch The Librarian? Wow! Okay not fully because of that but come on Amazon sounds cool enough.

Antartica
Ice ice baby!

Greenland, Denmark
Haha, Ice ice baby! and Polar Bears. Those bears are like this big.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina(?)
1992, they have a big war here, and Dad said I got my name from this place. Err.

Italy
Because I said so.

Mauritius
I have the travel guide book in my room when I was like 9 and until now I have no idea where it came from and you know what I think that's destiny.

Capetown, South Africa
Tanjung Harapan babeyh! Hopefully I'll regain more hope for life here. :)

Madagascar
Maybe there are penguins there? :)

Moscow, Russia
Buildings isnt my thing, but they got awesome ones here.

Mecca, Saudi Arabia
I wanna touch, feel, kiss, smell the black stone.

And I want to visit as many Equatorial Countries (just to name a few) and collect certificates for that.
-Indonesia
-Brazil
-Kenya
-Columbia

I've only been to one Equatorial line. Here :)
But sadly, I have no idea where the certificate is now. Bummer.

WISH ME LUCK. Love you guys. Dada.

1 comment:

  1. pls tell me you love my blog and you'll say it on my chatterbox which i recently add. it's lonely. :(


    xx

    ReplyDelete