Sigh.
Anyways, it's raining again! :) And I'm freezing (This is just an excuse so I can wear those pretty little socks Nat gave me). But seriously, it's cold. I want to be cold-blooded. Hee :)
Why is it at first, you never heard of that something and when you finally did, you'll keep hearing the same thing over and over again? It's annoying.
I am ignoring all the requests in Facebook. It's so many, so yeah oopsie I did it on purpose.
The BLC has a new video! And I saw Isaac. Weee. Well I think that's him. :) Evan is soo hot. Hotter than the usual temperature. Now this is when I'm thankful I'm warm-blooded.
I just checked out sidereel.com and they have Gossip Girl's 12th episode. Fetch. Haha. Downloaddddding........
Moving on...
Yesterday was the first day of school. Being a Form 4 student makes me feel old. And knowing I'll be 16 this year. Wow, look at those girls in Sweet Sixteen. They make me feel wayy older. But whatever it is, I'll rock this year... but I'm still figuring out how. We didn't really do anything yesterday. Our class is situated in some deserted area. Haha. So far far far away from other blocks. But dekat dengan lab! Next monday! BIO! Yay. We actually studied some stuff today. I think it was significant figures. Yay. I get it now. And add maths! Aaaa :)
Latte = RM1.80= :(
And one more thing before I go watch Gossip Girl, people are so mean.
And oi Matty, kenak you xda online. NGEK! bOO bOO bOO
Anyways, it's raining again! :) And I'm freezing (This is just an excuse so I can wear those pretty little socks Nat gave me). But seriously, it's cold. I want to be cold-blooded. Hee :)
Why is it at first, you never heard of that something and when you finally did, you'll keep hearing the same thing over and over again? It's annoying.
I am ignoring all the requests in Facebook. It's so many, so yeah oopsie I did it on purpose.
The BLC has a new video! And I saw Isaac. Weee. Well I think that's him. :) Evan is soo hot. Hotter than the usual temperature. Now this is when I'm thankful I'm warm-blooded.
I just checked out sidereel.com and they have Gossip Girl's 12th episode. Fetch. Haha. Downloaddddding........
Moving on...
Yesterday was the first day of school. Being a Form 4 student makes me feel old. And knowing I'll be 16 this year. Wow, look at those girls in Sweet Sixteen. They make me feel wayy older. But whatever it is, I'll rock this year... but I'm still figuring out how. We didn't really do anything yesterday. Our class is situated in some deserted area. Haha. So far far far away from other blocks. But dekat dengan lab! Next monday! BIO! Yay. We actually studied some stuff today. I think it was significant figures. Yay. I get it now. And add maths! Aaaa :)
Latte = RM1.80= :(
And one more thing before I go watch Gossip Girl, people are so mean.
And oi Matty, kenak you xda online. NGEK! bOO bOO bOO
latte is getting more expensive! try out the longan. its not yummy. wait why am i promoting something which isn't tasty? LOL
ReplyDeleteyeah facebook! banyak gla apps. so yeah, i ignored them too. haha (why am i telling u this)
GOSH!! I WANNA WATCH GG!! gaaai u sara. hahaha. :P
form 4 rocks! i think. yeah i dont like our class. so far away. sobs.
chow.
i didnt even check my facebook. its too much pressure! hahaha. class mmg jaoh. huhu.
ReplyDelete*releases evil farts* m
ReplyDeletegagagagaga.