I'm feeling a bit emotional today. Sad songs replaying in my mind like a recorded tape of misery. Life today is the unusual kind of different. Chemistry and memories are all lost. I quote "What's left is just a photograph of you and I". How I miss every single sentence you formed. How I wish there's something for me to look at. To remind me of every step. Yeah we moved on. I know. It's just that I miss you.
____________________________________________________________________
LOVE. We will never know what it really means huh? So overrated. Overused. I tell you I love you everyday? But what does it show? I care? I miss you? I adore you or just a simple I L Y?
I fall, I fall and I'll keep on falling. And no, not because of gravity. Or.... Maybe it is. It's your gravity. And when I crushed on you, I left you with all these pieces of me on you. BLAME ME. Just like kryptonite. Affecting every each of you. It can kill you or make you stronger.
____________________________________________________________________
So yeah. I heard. You left. So. What's next? I'll just wait?
...
...
...
...
This is why V-Day can be one of the lamest, gloomiest, and loneliest 24 hours of my year.
____________________________________________________________________
ADVERTISEMENT:
You can't stand chemicals? Go for organic girls. They don't damage you. Not one bit.
***Undamaged heart guaranteed for a year and a half***
___________________________________________________________________
This is why I chose not to be in a big crowd. I'm the wallflower. The invisible one. The one at lost. The one seeking for attention.
I've always pictured a perfect someone. He would hold me and take me away from everyone. Lend me his jacket to keep me warm. And we will talk about random stuff, laugh at ourselves, and annoy each other.
Sometimes the person you've only known for a while is the person that can comfort you the most. Two months later? Three months later? The variables have altered.
____________________________________________________________________
I'm pausing my love story. Let it breath. Let it reformed. I'm not blaming the distance, the space between us. I'm not blaming this on anything. Yeah, I know nothing happened. But a failed masterpiece is way preferable than a white, dusty canvas.
I just figured out that commitment beats the complications of love.
____________________________________________________________________
LOVE. We will never know what it really means huh? So overrated. Overused. I tell you I love you everyday? But what does it show? I care? I miss you? I adore you or just a simple I L Y?
I fall, I fall and I'll keep on falling. And no, not because of gravity. Or.... Maybe it is. It's your gravity. And when I crushed on you, I left you with all these pieces of me on you. BLAME ME. Just like kryptonite. Affecting every each of you. It can kill you or make you stronger.
____________________________________________________________________
So yeah. I heard. You left. So. What's next? I'll just wait?
...
...
...
...
This is why V-Day can be one of the lamest, gloomiest, and loneliest 24 hours of my year.
____________________________________________________________________
ADVERTISEMENT:
You can't stand chemicals? Go for organic girls. They don't damage you. Not one bit.
***Undamaged heart guaranteed for a year and a half***
___________________________________________________________________
This is why I chose not to be in a big crowd. I'm the wallflower. The invisible one. The one at lost. The one seeking for attention.
I've always pictured a perfect someone. He would hold me and take me away from everyone. Lend me his jacket to keep me warm. And we will talk about random stuff, laugh at ourselves, and annoy each other.
Sometimes the person you've only known for a while is the person that can comfort you the most. Two months later? Three months later? The variables have altered.
____________________________________________________________________
I'm pausing my love story. Let it breath. Let it reformed. I'm not blaming the distance, the space between us. I'm not blaming this on anything. Yeah, I know nothing happened. But a failed masterpiece is way preferable than a white, dusty canvas.
I just figured out that commitment beats the complications of love.
yeah...not looking forward to V-day. *sigh*
ReplyDelete